41st Annual Golf Tournament
Monday, August 21st, 2023
Hosted by Silver Lake Golf Club
All proceeds to benefit Western New York Scout Council Boys Scouts of America
Over the past 3 decades our sponsors, players and other contributors have raised more than $470,000 to support Scouting in our local communities. These dollars help to directly support the operations of the Western New York Scout Council of the Boy Scouts of America. Thousands of youth in Wyoming, Genesee, Livingston, Niagara, Erie, and parts of Allegany counties benefit from YOUR generosity.
Golf Participation Categories
• Eagle | $1000: 2 Foursomes & 2 Tee Signs
• Life | $550: 1 Foursome & 2 Tee Signs
• Star | $475: 1 Foursome & Tee Sign
• 1st Class | $400: 1 Foursome
• 2nd Class | $325: 2 Golfers, Tee Sign
• Tenderfoot | $125: 1 Golfer
11:15am | Registration and lunch
12:20pm | Tee-off with shot gun start.
• All carts are pre – assigned
• Refreshments on course
5:00pm | Hors d’oeuvres and social gathering
5:30pm | Dinner and Awards
Individual and team awards
• 1st Place Team
• 2nd Place Team
• 3rd Place Team
• Longest Drive
• Closest to the Pin
• Hole in One Prize!
On Course Contests & Betting Hole
Mulligans For Sale
Not available to play?
Your business can be a part of this event with one or more of the
following tax-deductible sponsorships. The name of your business
will be proudly displayed as a supporter.
• Tee | $100
• Multi-Tournament Tee Sponsor | $150
• (post your sign at two (2) of the Council’s annual golf tournaments)
• Putting Green | $250
• Roadway Sponsor | $250
• Golf Cart Fleet | $500
• Prize Sponsor | $250
• Join us for a delicious Dinner | $50
Help us ensure the second century of scouting!!
Any questions you may have please contact Al Ferreira at email@example.com