Take a look around at our new website. Join our free E-Club. We look forward to seeing you at the course soon!
PARK AND PLAY GOLF PROGRAM
Call us now for details- (585) 222-5253
The Management and Staff at The Club at Silver Lake feels it’s important to support public health and safety initiatives. So, to adhere to the social distancing requirement, we’ve adopted this list of measures that we need your help implementing so that we can continue the “Park and Play” program at our course.
We want the Park and Play program to give our golfers the confidence that they can drive to the course, park their cars, get to and around the course, and back to the parking lot in as safe an environment as possible. These measures align with the Center for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) “social distancing” and sanitation practices, and have been reviewed and approved by a physician at the Infectious Diseases Society of America.
- ALL Golfers, member and nonmember, must call the club prior to teeing off on the first hole. (585) 222-5253
- All golfers must start from the #1 Tee-Box.
- Non-Members must pay by credit/debit card.
- NO MOTORIZED GOLF CARTS UNTIL NY State has approved usage.
- ALL players must leave the pin in the cup at all times. We have raised the cup up an inch above the green surface, DO NOT ADJUST THE CUP AND DO NOT TOUCH THE PIN. This a good time for “gimmies.”
- Do not exceed gathering limits established by New York State.
- Come on out and play some golf!!
- If there is already a group on the tee box, please wait until they have tee’d off and hit their second shot before approaching the course.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to give us a call. Stay safe and as always…We’ll see YOU at the club!!
Joe and The Club at Silver Lake Staff